McCall Foundation has a ZERO tolerance policy in all our facilities toward any form of sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment. If you are concerned for someone's safety that attends one of our programs, or have been victimized in any of our confinement settings…We can help! McCall Foundation offers multiple ways for our residents, family, friends and staff to safely and confidentially report incidents related to sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment as it related to P.R.E.A..
- Ask to speak with the PREA Manager of the program (each program has one)
- Call (860)-496-2100 and ask to speak with the PREA Coordinator
- Call (860)-307-9763 and leave a confidential message (all messages of concerns will be investigated)
- Leave a note in the locked box located inside of the program building (all locked boxes are checked by the PREA Manager)
- Call our external collaborative reporting source at (860)-482-7133 (Susan B. Anthony Project)
The McCall Foundation, Inc. :
Does not tolerate sexual abuse or sexual harassment of any community confinement resident.
Shall work proactively at preventing, detecting, deterring and responding to acts of sexual abuse and sexual harassment involving community confinement residents.
Shall ensure that existing practices and new strategies to prevent, detect, deter, and respond to acts of sexual abuse and sexual harassment involving community confinement residents comply with applicable PREA standards.
All complaints of sexual abuse or sexual harassment are considered to be serious incidents that will be thoroughly investigated. The PREA Investigation Unit is in charge of all PREA related investigations and will accept complaints from any concerned individual. If an investigation reveals misconduct of a criminal nature the case will be referred to the Connecticut State Police for additional investigation and possible prosecution. All confirmed incidents can result in administrative sanctions and/or criminal prosecution.
McCall Foundation Sexual Abuse Report Data by Facility
Facilities - 2015
Executive Director approved PREA Corrective Action Plan 2016: Pending