We're a private, non-profit, behavioral healthcare agency focused on recovery, prevention and community. But, more than that, we're a group of dedicated professionals who are passionate about helping the people of our community. The people we serve are at the heart of everything we do. Every program, service and decision we make is centered around them and their wellness.
We provide a full range of alcohol and other drug prevention and treatment services.
Depending on the needs of the people we serve, we offer a full range of dependency and mental health treatment programs.
- Intervention programs
- Outpatient treatment; intensive, traditional and medically assisted
- Residential care intensive & intermediate
- Mental health outreach & treatment
We’re committed to accessible high quality care. By collaborating with our community partners, we can extend our reach with outpatient treatment and case management to all who may benefit. Understanding that it can sometimes be difficult for people to take that first step, our partnerships help to ease that transition and accept our helping hand.
Learn more about who we work with
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Community Health & Wellness
- Geer Village
- Susan B. Anthony Project
- The Gathering Place
Download the following resources
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Resource Guide: Compiled by the Litchfield County Opiate Task Force.
- Beneath the Surface, The Opioid Epidemic in Northwest Connecticut
Funding of McCall Center for Behavioral Health is provided in part by:
Civic Family Services, Inc.